New water billing is on the horizon, please keep a look out for the new water bill. We have attached a copy of the sample and what you can expect to see. This new water bill will feature more detail, history, messages from the city and water departments and a streamlined look. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Water Department at 903-845-2474.
Nixle Press Release Online:
Application for Appointment to Board or Commission is now online, click here for a downloadable PDF of the application:
Most documents are provided as PDFs.
You may download the latest FREE version of Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking here.
- Public Hearing for Budget and Tax Rate – August 24, 2017
- Rescind Notice for Boil Water Advisory – August 4, 2017
- Notice of Effective Tax Rate – July 26, 2017
- Boil Water Notice – July 29, 2017
- Water and Sewer Legal Notice Correction – July 26, 2017
- PreBid Meeting Notice for Ballpark Mowing Contract – July 2017
- Burn Permit Ordinance – February 2017
- Past Due Notices – To no longer be sent.
- Residential Certificate of Occupancy – Final (Approved)
- Notice of Effective Tax Rate – 2016
- TCEQ Water Quality Report – 2015 (June 20, 2016)
- Unclaimed Property (June 17, 2016)
- Declaration of Local State of Disaster – (May 2nd, 2016)
- TCEQ Notice – MCL Notice Feb/2016
- Signing Up For Nixle Notifications
- City Boards
- Public Notice – SWEPCO Downed Wire Notice (April 2015)