Below is an example of the letter used to collect liens and utility accounts that are past due to the City of Gladewater. This collection company is Accounts Receivable Collections Group out of Round Rock, TX. If you have seen other letters or have any questions or concerns please contact City Hall.AR Sample Letter
New Residential Trash Service
(Effective Monday, May 31, 2021)
- One 95-gallon trash cart will be delivered to residential and commercial hand collect addresses prior to May 31 , 2021.
- Trash will be collected once per week. If your trash was previously collected Monday- Thursday your new route day will be on Monday. If you previously had Tuesday -Friday trash collection your new route day will be either Tuesday or Friday. Please review the map for your designated trash collection day or call for assistance with your address ready.
- All trash must be bagged and placed inside the cart to be picked up. Bagging your trash and keeping it in the provided container helps keep the city clean and litter free by preventing trash from blowing before and during service. Carts must be placed at the curb no later than 7 a.m. on your service day or the night before route day. All trash must be inside Republic Services issued trash poly-cart to be picked up by the automated truck.
- Additional trash carts will be available for order after June 1, 2021 for an additional charge per month. Call Republic Services at 903.986.5324 for details.
- Carts must be at least Three feet away (for safety) from any other objects including other trash carts, mailboxes, parked cars, meters, fire hydrants and utility poles with handle facing opposite of street. Please note that personal containers may not be used and Republic Services will not be responsible for damage to personal trash containers.
- Republic Services issued broken and/or damaged carts will be replaced or repaired by Republic Services.
- Republic Services will not be responsible for any personal trash containers.
- Republic Services stolen carts will be replaced after a police report is filed.
- Carts are numbered and are the property of Republic Services and must remain at the designated address.
- Assistance for the disabled: Assistance will be provided to those households that have no able-bodied persons to transport the cart to the curb and back. Please call Republic Services at 903.986.5324 or the City of Gladewater 903.845.8621 to set up this service.
- Residential water customers may take 6 cubic yards of bulk items to the Pinehill Landfill each month with a copy of the most recent City of Gladewater water bill at no charge.
- Watch for City notices regarding FREE Spring and Fall clean up days for bulky items!
- A recycle container is located behind Gladewater city hall for Gladewater residents to recycle. Go to www.recyclingsimplified.com for more recycling information.
Service Map from Republic Services - March 2021
WATER RESTRICTIONS LIFTED
The City of Gladewater rescinds the Stage 3 Water Restrictions which were implemented on Wednesday, February 17, 2021.by
Public Notice of Test
of Automatic Tabulating Equipment
Notice is hereby given that the automatic tabulating equipment that will be used in the City of Kilgore and City of Gladewater Elections on May 1, 2021 will be tested on March 15, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. on the first floor of the Gregg County Courthouse to ascertain that it will accurately count the votes cast for all offices and on all measures.
Jennifer Briggs, Election Officer
Aviso Publico de Probar
el Equipo Para Tabular Automaticamente
Por lo presente se da aviso que el equipo para tabular automáticamente que se usará en el elecciónes para la Ciudad de Kilgore y la Ciudad de Gladewater que se llevará a cabo el 1 de mayo de 2021 se probará el 15 de marzo de 2021 a la dos de la tarde en el primer piso de la corte del condado de gregg para determinar si el equipo contará con exactitud los votos para todos los puestos oficiales y sobre todos los proyectos de ley.
Jennifer Briggs, Oficial de Elecction
Revision 2 – Updated Mar 08, 2021 16:25by