We have curated many helpful links to health and resource pages on a variety of sites. These are external links and are subject to changes at any time. Please let us know if anything has changed that needs to be updated.
You are also encouraged to follow WHO (World Health), CDC, John Hopkins University, State Health, and other federal agency social media sources.
Listings for dining and restaurants in Gladewater
SBA: Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
Information from the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
Small business owners in the designated states are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Click here to apply.
Find more information on the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans at: SBA.gov/Disaster.
The SBA is working directly with state Governors to provide targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses and nonprofits that have been severely impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- SBA Products and Resources
- Government Contracting
- Local Assistance
The most up-to-date information and guidance on the federal government’s response to COVID-19 can be found at the following links:
• U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
• Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
• U.S. Food & Drug Administration
• U.S. Department of Education
• U.S. Department of Agriculture
• U.S. Department of Labor
• U.S. Department of Homeland Security
• U.S. Department of State
• U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
• U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
• U.S. Election Assistance Commission