TML Listing: Click Here For Original Listing
Under the direction of the inspector, assist the public by enforcing state law and all applicable city ordinances. Receive and respond to various citizen complaints. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Answer telephone and assist public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Respond to and resolve all citizen complaints.
- Maintain accurate records and submit required reports and documentation.
- Keep supervisor informed of progress and any issues.
- Complete all paperwork and generate reports as required.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all co-workers and the public.
- Make ethical decisions that conform to applicable laws, departmental policies, and regulations.
- Visually inspect and take measures to abate violations involving litter, illegal dumping, junk vehicles, overgrown weeds, animals, and other health violations within the city limits.
- Complete and submit accurate reports of violations as required by courts when needed.
- Keep assigned areas clean.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job ID: 55473084
Gladewater, Texas, United States
- Position Title: Code Enforcement Officer
- Company Name: City of Gladewater
- Job Function: Code Enforcement
- Entry Level: Yes
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: H.S. Diploma/Equivalent
- Min Experience: None
- Required Travel: 0-10%