519 E Broadway Ave
Gladewater, TX 75647
Date(s) 4/3/2021 - 4/19/2021
This auction is to liquidate surplus equipment of the City of Gladewater, Texas in accordance to laws pertaining to such.
This sale includes office and clerical inventory, Christmas Decorations, Trailers, Truck, Back Hoe, and miscellaneous equipment.
Preview is by appointment only and set by calling the City Clerk, Judy Van Houten, at 903-845-2196.
Location of auction items will be provided to winning bidders upon close.
Winning bidders must present a printed out paid receipt upon pick up and show a valid ID. If you are having a third party pick up you must contact the seller prior to pick up.
Bidding Notice: This is an online only auction. USV LLC is a Licensed Auction Company that adheres to Sate and Federal laws and the standards of professional auction companies.
Auction Notice: Make sure the card you register with is current. With the exception of Titled Vehicles, winning bidders cards will be charged upon close of auction. Titled vehicles must be paid for with cash or cashiers check.
Below is an example of the letter used to collect liens and utility accounts that are past due to the City of Gladewater. This collection company is Accounts Receivable Collections Group out of Round Rock, TX. If you have seen other letters or have any questions or concerns please contact City Hall.AR Sample Letter
New Residential Trash Service
(Effective Monday, May 31, 2021)
- One 95-gallon trash cart will be delivered to residential and commercial hand collect addresses prior to May 31 , 2021.
- Trash will be collected once per week. If your trash was previously collected Monday- Thursday your new route day will be on Monday. If you previously had Tuesday -Friday trash collection your new route day will be either Tuesday or Friday. Please review the map for your designated trash collection day or call for assistance with your address ready.
- All trash must be bagged and placed inside the cart to be picked up. Bagging your trash and keeping it in the provided container helps keep the city clean and litter free by preventing trash from blowing before and during service. Carts must be placed at the curb no later than 7 a.m. on your service day or the night before route day. All trash must be inside Republic Services issued trash poly-cart to be picked up by the automated truck.
- Additional trash carts will be available for order after June 1, 2021 for an additional charge per month. Call Republic Services at 903.986.5324 for details.
- Carts must be at least Three feet away (for safety) from any other objects including other trash carts, mailboxes, parked cars, meters, fire hydrants and utility poles with handle facing opposite of street. Please note that personal containers may not be used and Republic Services will not be responsible for damage to personal trash containers.
- Republic Services issued broken and/or damaged carts will be replaced or repaired by Republic Services.
- Republic Services will not be responsible for any personal trash containers.
- Republic Services stolen carts will be replaced after a police report is filed.
- Carts are numbered and are the property of Republic Services and must remain at the designated address.
- Assistance for the disabled: Assistance will be provided to those households that have no able-bodied persons to transport the cart to the curb and back. Please call Republic Services at 903.986.5324 or the City of Gladewater 903.845.8621 to set up this service.
- Residential water customers may take 6 cubic yards of bulk items to the Pinehill Landfill each month with a copy of the most recent City of Gladewater water bill at no charge.
- Watch for City notices regarding FREE Spring and Fall clean up days for bulky items!
- A recycle container is located behind Gladewater city hall for Gladewater residents to recycle. Go to www.recyclingsimplified.com for more recycling information.